From: "Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 4:47 PM
Subject: [doc] Thatcham

Just a reminder, Thatcham is this coming Saturday, try and arrive by
09.30.   Meridian T.V. will be filming the event....so come and get your
car on TV.

I have recently bought two DeLorean W/shop manuals, I'll take them both
to Thatcham is anyone wants to buy them.

Regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
Vins 5638 & 20049