[doc] Pay your annual insurance premium with 5 minutes in your D.

[doc] Pay your annual insurance premium with 5 minutes in your D.

I have been contacted by Mike Barr (mike.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) who
has a client who wishes to hire a D for her wedding.  Details are as
follows:

"We are getting married on 31st December (New Years Eve) at 4pm in
Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The house he needs to be collected from is
post code TN4 8ST, and the Church is a 5 minute drive, no more! Then
that's it."

My car will be in long-term storage at that time, but I'm sure
someone will be willing to help a damsel in distress and get paid
handsomly into the bargain?

Any interested owners please contact Mike on the above address.
He's a very nice guy and I can say from personal experience he pays
on the nail. [Regrettably, I get no commission]

Regards

Colm
DOC 411

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk