Re: [doc] Re: Sorry for being an annoying

Re: [doc] Re: Sorry for being an annoying

Jan, that was a bit strong. I've organised meets using this list and the
best way by far to ensure a good turnout is to keep reminding people tha
an event is coming up. I hardly got any responses to the BBC filming
thing until a couple of days prior, and we had 10 cars.

This is a definite issue that could be addressed by local DOC
"officers", as discussed at the Gaydon meeting. I'm sure there'd be a
lot of people willing, but what Troy needs is a local owner.

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk