  From: Jan van de Wouw
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 12:06 AM
  Subject: [doc] Re: Sorry for being an annoying

  --- "Troy Knight" wrote:
  > sorry for sending so many E-mails
  > but now hopefully some one will reply.

  I'll reply, but that won't do you any good...

  Judging from my previous experiences with
  the DOC-UK members I would guess that the
  lack of response is a tell tale of no-one being
  ABLE to help you out, not that no-one is willing.

  And posting your message over 10 times is
  NOT an incentive to react all of a sudden.
  Even worse; you might have scared them off...

  Sorry to sound so harsh, but I most definately
  would NOT like to be asked the same question
  over and over again. And it would most definately
  NOT have me change my mind...

  I can imagine your Prom being important to you,
  but I think you'd better invest your energy in
  another ride rather than posting here for
  the tenth time or more...

  Jan from The Netherlands

  DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk