[doc] AC Pannel decal update

Interesting stuff, I didn't realise there were so many options.

anyway I have looed on the DeLorean.com website and they sell the
decal for approx $17.00 so I guess it isn't really worth persuing.

I have spoken to my contact and yes they could easily manufacture
them but since there doesn't appear to be a problem getting them
from the states I think I will end my mission.

James

> By my reckoning (although I'd happilly stand to be corrected!)
there were 3 or 4 different types of A/C panel decal:

> 1. Black, only visible when A/C panel lights are on (i.e. ignition
on). I think these are perhaps the rarest sort, but examples of cars
with this sort would include Dusty, amongst others.

> 2. A/C decal with white outlines and with "heat" and "cool"

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk