Re: [doc] Interior re-trim

Personally I've mixed feelings on re-trimming. I had my binnacle, knee
pads and seats re-skinned. My seats are awesome. My binnacle is a
million times better than it was, but my knee pads never looked right.
The finish is meant to be visibly wrinkled and the re-trim left them
smooth. They also had the wrong grain. Luckily I've been able to replace
all my knee pads recently and a new dash too. Although not as soft as
the re-trimmed ones, the new pads look much better. I've yet to see a
dash recovered in non-orignal grain vinyl look good, but I'm happy to be
proved wrong!

We have a new shipment of the grey vinyl dye on its way, should be
available in a week or so.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk