Re: [doc] BBC Filming - date change

Yeah - Mechanoids (aforementioned BBC3 show nobody's seen) was
originally pitched some 9 months before we got the call to say "we'd
like you to do it - you've got six weeks". Granted, they gave us a grand
towards it, but Mantis ended up being worth more like five grand, but I
went on the blag :-) They gave us 3 days at the start of filming to
shake down. Considering Mantis hadn't seen a drop of hydraulic fluid
when we arrived in Glasgow, it was amazing it worked at all. Ten days of
12-hour-a-day shooting, but at least we were all given £75 each beer
money! It made for the single most knackering 10 days of my life
(Scotland = bars open till 2).

BTW for everyone else wondering why I'm blathering on about it - there
was a lot of DeLorean-related background stuff shot for our bit, and
Mantis' head was made by Chris N, plus of the team of 4, 3 of us own
DeLoreans (James RG, Richy and me). If you see it advertised, let us all
know - the first show is ours and there's a bit with all the DeLoreans

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk