RE: [doc] BBC Filming - date change

Ha!

Good old beeb, still at least it's a date _change_

Normally you don't get a date AT ALL until three days before they want
to film!

"Hello, we're making this new series and we want you to build a really
cool gismo that does really clever stuff. When by? Oh next Tuesday."

"What? You mean you'll have to design it? Testing? What's testing? Find
money to buy materials? Materials? You need those do you? And you have
to go to work, and you can't just book time off willy-nilly. Work? Time
off? You have to do that do you?....."

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk