Re: [doc] Headlights

Dear all,

Are DeLorean headlights that difficult to get hold of
nowadays? I am not sure if I am right, but I believe
most Toyota mini-bus in Hong Kong have the same
headlight as the DeLorean! (Take a look at this link:
http://klp.hkcampus.net/~klp-myc/gen_imag/mini_bus_c.jpg).
Is there any part number or things I can look out for
to see if I am right?? As there are so many of these
headlights in Hong Kong, perhaps they cost less over
here!!

Regards,
John Tien
[286]