Re: [doc] Dampness Problems??

Hi Gary

It's definitely an ignition problem. One possibility is that the relay
at the front/left of the engine compartment is not doing its job. Other
possibilities include HT leads getting old, coil geting tired, or being
in need of a new cap and rotor.

I had the exact same problem and it was the relay at in the engine bay -
this gives a hotter spark when you crank the engine.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk