Re: [doc] Alternator Location & Distributor cap/rotor

Re: [doc] Alternator Location & Distributor cap/rotor

The alternator is where it is because that's where Renault put it. The
distributor has to be driven directly off a camshaft, or another very
accurate drive that's exactly half crank speed......

Theres no particular reason not to have it on top of the rocker cover
except potentially getting to the rockers, and also does it get in the
way of the exhaust bracket? The Island kit amd probably the Legend cars
do not need that top bracket

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk