RE: [doc] Even Radio Frequencies (Previously Been Violated!)

RE: [doc] Even Radio Frequencies (Previously Been Violated!)

I had this discussion with a friend a while ago.

Band expanders are mainly aimed at Japanese imports - they won't solve
the Craig Radio odd frequency tuning...
The normal tuning range of a car radio designed for use in Japan is from
76 to 90 MHz. The international FM band is from 87 to 108 MHz. Band
expanders shift the international FM stations down to the tuning range
of the Japanese car radio so you can pick them up.

The odd tuning of the Craig Radio is a 'feature' of the radios internal
tuning system, no external device will ever correct it....

Rich H