  From: simioid2001 [mailto:simioid2001@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: 09 March 2004 20:51
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [doc] Been Violated!

  Great joy and celebrations 0981 is free of customs and now safely
  home. Journey home was great and the subject of my next post.

  The only problem is that some thieving b@~#}@rd has stolen the very
  expensive stereo, broken the air vents and torn from the interior a
  very nice stainless steel lable.

  You may gauge from my tone, that I am a bit put out about this,
  well, more annoyed that I was naive enough to leave the stereo in
  the car in the first place.

  I have reported the incident to the UK shippers who are
  investigating the matter so for now I will have to wait for
  the "sorry but" I am expecting to receive.

  Does anyone on list have a similar story or advice on my best
  approach?

  Gary Tidman
  Vin#0981
  DOC 257