[DML] New Catalytic Converter Heatshield

[DML] New Catalytic Converter Heatshield

I am looking at selling catalytic converter heat shields for the DeLorean. It is designed to be installed without having to remove the catalytic converter or the rest of the exhaust system (assuming your original heat shield has disintegrated to the point that it can be removed without removing the catalytic converter). The heat shield is a flexible/moldable rectangle that conforms to the catalytic converter and then it just zip ties (stainless steel zip ties) onto the catalytic converter. The material I have chosen is 'NASA' insulation between two sheets of Inconel (the same metal that is/was used for the Toby Tabs). This heat shield can withstand a continuous 2500 degrees and should work perfectly for protecting the car from fire when parked next to something combustible like leaves and grass. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will keep you posted on prices and a timeline.

ericpool@xxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: