[DML] Re: AT shift solenoid installation question

[DML] Re: AT shift solenoid installation question

It IS possible to switch the solenoid valve positions. Not something
you want to do however. The solenoid with the "clear" wires is
supposed to be the one nearest the shift linkage. Another way to say
it is the one that doesn't have the "clear" wires should be closest to
the plug. Hard to explain without a picture. You really should never
have to mess with them.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom Tait" <TTait@...> wrote:

> Is it possible to install the AT shift solenoids reversed, or do
they only go in one way?  Which goes on the drivers side and which on
the passengers?

> Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional