[DML] DCS Fun Facts

Ok here is a fact that has been exact on all the shows.
Roughly 50% of the people register by the May 1st date the rest register later and give up the free T shirt.
Again this year we are about as close to 50% as we can get we have about 275  now and I would expect half to be 300 to 335 so we will hit this one right on again.

There has been a lot more rooms turned over than in the past don't know what is going on there but we have been stuck with 10 or less rooms for some time and in the last month over 30 rooms have been dropped and picked up.
This is above average.

We are at almost 40 states registered so this is about the same as last show.

Raffle tickes are half gone again this is right on target.

The number of single occupancy rooms is up that is a surprise.

We have sold out Half the bus tours (3 busses) 2 AM and one PM so if you plan to go in the morning you better get on it because 40 more and the AM tours will be closed out.

Refunds are above normal for this time but its a larger group so the percentage may be the same.

One note.
I have been getting e-mails indicating some of you are coming and plan to buy as you go.
We hope to sell out at 650-700 and at that point we will not be doing at show registrations as we did the same in Pigeon Forge as this has been a lot of work for us to do and this show we can eliminate that part making it a lot easier on us.
So this is a PRE - REGISTERED SHOW TICKET SALES ARE IN ADVANCE.
You will NOT be allowed to enter the dinner hall without a badge and dinner wrist band so if you have members that cannot make up their mind please do so before the show.

Have fun and enjoy this show has soo much to offer.
The guests alone are the most ever at a show.

By the way we may have two more guests but I will wait for their confirmation first before we announce them'

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: