Re: [DML] Circuit Breaker Upgrades -- Now no-start

Re: [DML] Circuit Breaker Upgrades -- Now no-start

I remember I had the identical same problem.  There is
a circuit breaker with 4 brown wires that all connect
to the breaker - I believe it's the cooling fan
breaker.  One of my wires had slipped off this circuit
breaker.  For whatever reasons, the ends of the wires
had become extremely loose, and the brown wires would
have a tendency to slip off all by themselves.  Go
back and check to make sure none of them fell off.  If
they are all firmly attached, I would suggest changing
the wires around the posts - WITH CAUTION.  I have no
idea if there is any electrical danger in doing that -
do so at YOUR OWN risk.  I hold no responsibility.

The reason I suggest that is when I got my new dome
light from DMCH, I replaced the wires EXACTLY in the
same spots - similar to what you did for your job.
Turn the light one way, worked - the other way -
nothing.  Flipped the wires around the terminals
systematically and I eventually got the right
combination.  Not saying it was Houston's fault; it
just worked out that way for me.

Keep us updated in whatever happens!

Jeremiah

http://mail.yahoo.com