Re: Deloreans for Dunnies

What you are asking for is a monumental task. Not only that but the
person that did it could never get his investment in time out of it.
Yes, it would be nice for the newbie's but so is a search of the
archives of the DML. If most of the posters with problems bothered to
look many of their questions have been asked and answered several
times by now. You can start at DMCNEWS.COM. There is a wealth of
information there for the taking, all you have to do is look! For the
mechanically challenged you should seek out and join a local group.
There you will usually find several members who are happy help you.
After you get familiar with the Delorean maybe you could be the one to
make a "Dummies" guide, you seem to know what you want!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757