Recover Dash and instrument hood or buy NOS?

Recover Dash and instrument hood or buy NOS?

I need to replace my dash and instrument hood or have them recovered. Has anyone had their dashes recovered by www.justdashes.com? How is their quality?

I will not save any money by going with www.justdashes; however, I am just concerned about NOS. I haven't had much luck with NOS. I replaced my seat covers two years ago with NOS (someone out of Canada--not one of our suppliers) and a year later they looked worst then my original seats. That was $1,200 down the drain.

Has anyone replace their dashes and instrument hood with NOS?
How are they wearing? In Arizona sun?