Re: Missing updates -- now what?

I would not worry about the throttle shield - it's really only
important if you drive the car in sub-freezing weather. For a
southern climate or summer-only car, consider it an appearance item.

All the parts are easily obtained from any DMC place, and are for the
most part relatively easy do-it-yourself projects. The only one that
even requires "power tools" is the ball-joint nut, just to drill the
hole for the cotter pin.

And I'd re-check that fan-fail update, lots of them, although done,
were not done very well and the wires will pull out of the lugs. At
least make sure that the crimps are secure, better yet there are good
aftermarket solutions with actual fuses and relays to beef up that
circuit.

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott McMullan" <mcmullan@xxxx>