Re: [DML] DMC Sign from Factory

Rob Lamrock might know where it is...but it's certainly not here! I was just
at DeLorean Motor Center in Garden Grove this past Monday, and he has one of
the DMC Quality Assurance Center signs hanging in his shop. Other than that
one, I've never seen anything other than dealer signs that have survived.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company