Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#3622388709: Delorean Motor Co

Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#3622388709: Delorean Motor Corporation DMC Sign

LOST TREASURE??? Or where is it?
Speaking of signs,Whatever happened to the Orignal DMC Sign that was
hanging,on(over) the Front Door(s) at the DMC Factory---Last I saw,it
was shown on a video taken down(haphazardly)and sitting by the front
door(s) looking real sad and forlone,Did it get trashed,or is it a
hidden treasure,still unrecovered at the old DMC factory,or in a
unopened crate at DMC of Texas. That WOULD be one hella prized
treasure.
Now that would LOOK great hanging above the (front)Doors at DMC of
Texas.
James E. do you know anything about it?

While I'm at it,someone posted,a while back,that the test track,was
going to be demolished/removed,did that ever happen,is it still there
in one piece(if you want to call it that).If it was removed what is
there now.

Claude
00570

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, james@xxxx wrote:
> Ends this afternoon, cheap price for a nice looking sign.
>
> James
>
> Title of item:	Delorean Motor Corporation DMC Sign
> Seller:	ryanthigpen
> Starts:	Aug-13-03 16:50:08 PDT
> Ends:	Aug-20-03 16:50:08 PDT
> Price:	Currently $405.55
> To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=3622388709

> Item Description:
> You are bidding on a beautiful Delorean Motor Corporation
sign. This was an original DMC sign that was distributed to dealers
throughout the country. The face has the polished DMC logo surrounded
by brushed aluminum. The letters of the sign are white acrylic that
could easy be boxed and backlit. The sign is approximately 11 feet 4
inches long by 3 feet wide. Buyer can pickup in the Raleigh NC area
or shipping can be arranged via private carrier with buyer paying
actual shipping cost.  Good luck and happy bidding!

http://www.ebay.com