CONTACT! COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!!

Okay I finally did it!!! after 12 years my PRV finally
saw the roar of life again. We were able to get this
beast running on the bench for several minutes!! Okay
so there were a few vacume leaks. None the less a 12
year old engine with umm... all kinds of "stuff"
inside the motor. Did turn over on my test bench roar
to life and run for several minutes. we also smoked up
the shop pretty good, lol. The PRV is in amazing shape
for 12 years of neglect. Once I tear the motor all the
way down and replace like everything lol. I'm not sure
what I'll do with it at that point. But now we know it
worth tearing down.

Todd
Vin5386