Re: No ignition

The way to go about this is to get a test light or a meter and check
for voltage at key points. I would start at the starter and see if it
gets voltage when you turn the key. Also a good place to start is the
battery. A bad connection or a bad battery can cause these symptoms.
Take the battery out and have it tested and charged so you know at
least that is good. If the battery is over 5 years old it is suspect
as are all of the "big" connections.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757