Delorean Help in UTAH!!

Hi all I have a 1981 DMC and I delieve the master cylinder went out
on the the cluch????? I do not know a lot about cars but would like
to know if there is anyone in SLC that would be able to take a look
at mine, to help me out to see what needs to be fixed so that I can
get this on the road to enjoy it. Any help or ideas would be great
Thanks. My e-mail is mwwilber2003(at)yahoo.com