Re: alternator/volt gauge/a short....whats the score here

Re: alternator/volt gauge/a short....whats the score here

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxx> wrote:
ding with
> . I was considering the purchase of a 150 AMP
> alternator from Specialty, but if I can fix my current problem, I
> could really use the save of almost 300 dollars. Alternator has new
> brushes etc. thanks again for the help guys--Dani

Hi Dani,

The D-150 alternator from John Hervey (SpecialT Auto) solved my
alternator/charging problems. It's definitely worth the money.
Before, my car had many of the same symptoms you described. Now, it's
got plenty of juice, even at idle with everything turned on. The
gauge now reads about halfway between 13V and the next line up at
cruising speed, and just above 13V at idle. No more stalling at
traffic-lights when the A/C and fans are on. I know the D-150 isn't
cheap, but it's awesome, in my opinion.

Richard Rowe
5853