1700 Mile DMC FOR SALE- Michigan

Hi,
A friend of mine found a 1983 DeLorean for sale in Grand Rapids this
week. Please don't email me for information as I wont be on a computer for a
few weeks...The seller seems quite motivated to sell, maybe a concours
candidate?

5spd
1700 original Miles
$23,500
contact ALAN at 616-942-4550 or 616-942-5078

Peace
Dave,
6286