Re: [DML] Delorean 1981 DMC

I would suggest getting someone who knows a bit about them to go and look at
the car with you. I will go if you are close to me.. I am in lower NY state.

The price seems about on par with the condition you mentioned. I personally
would say get it for the cheaper price and, if you have the knowledge to do so,
install the parts yourself. This way you are sure of the workmanship and plus
that's p[art of the fun of working on a D - you get very familiar with how they
go toether and such.

I have been learning a lot from my own work on my car... enjoy the ride.

Regards,

Michael
vin# 6067