Re: [DML] New master clutch problem

did you bleed the clutch system?

The steps are:

raise the back end
put a box wrench on the bleeder valve (passanger side of the slave
looking down into the engine)
attach a clear tube long enough to reach a bucket or some such under
the carloosen valve
1 long, full press of clutch
3 short rapid presses (do not release on the 3rd press)
tighten valve
release clutch

<repeat until no air comes out into the hose>

I would like to note that I found it EXTREAMELY helpful to remove both
the engine cover and the air filter box to perform this.

regards,

Michael Paine
vin 6067