Bad news on my head

Just got word from the machine shop that my passenger side head is
warped .008" and there is a pin-hole on one cylinder. I've never
heard of a head having a pin-hole and I'm having a hard time
imagining how you could have a pin-hole in an aluminum chuck of
metal. Does anyone have any advise on this phenomenum? DMLers have
told that me the most the head can be machined is less than a few
thousands of an inch. Would .008" be considered too much?

I'm now looking for a new/used passenger side head anyone with one
available please email me offline at rv_party@xxxxx

Jeff