"Where did you get it?"

So, she was a little girl.. But what the heck are you
supposed to say when an adult asks that question?

I think worse than the BTTF and Cocaine stuff, is the
"where did you get it?" What a dumb ass question.
What are they asking? they want to know who I bought
it from? where the guy lived?!

No one ever asks me where I got my Mustang!

OK, rant over.