Re: [DML] Helicopter

This past Easter I was meeting some people for lunch at a nice resturant. I
stopped on the way to buy flowers from this little girl and her mother who were
selling flowers on the side of the road. The little girl said, "hey! it's the
back to the future car!" and her mother just smiled. The little girl asked me
where I got it and I told her I got it in Maryland. She then whirled around and
pleaded, "Mom! we HAVE to go to maryland right away!!!" I chuckled to myself at
her thinking that's where these cars come from while I drove away and went to
dinner.

Regards,

Michael
vin 6067