[DML] Re: What about my AC high pressure cut of switch?

[DML] Re: What about my AC high pressure cut of switch?

NOT SO! I'm sure you did not hear their comments completely. It is
called a CCOTT system because it stands for Clutch Cycling Orifice
Tube Type system. Note the word cycling. Also, if you read the
second paragraph on page N:01:01 it explains how the system
operates. I'm sure the intent of their statements were - on a hot
day the clutch may rarely cycle - which I would say it correct.

Harold McElraft - 3354