From: John Hervey [mailto:john@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:23 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Re: Stalls after starting

As David says the CPR ( Control Pressure regulator ) Warm up regulator could
be going bad, but also the 02 adjustment could be adjusted to lean not
allowing the control plunger in the fuel distributor to rise high enough. If
it doesn't rise then very little or no gas goes to the injectors. If you try
to start it and it dies, Then pull a plug as fast as you can and see if it's
wet or dry.
John Hervey