Delorean meeting in speyer

Hello all:

Im sad to say that im back home and the weekend
ended so quick. We all had an awesome time in speyer.
I dont have the official number of deloreans that
arrived but there were alot more than i expected.

The cars were left packed in the day at the
reserved parking area of the speyer technical museum.
we also drove in long processionlike lines from
location to location. A long string of deloreans as
well as 1 25aniv.L. Countach.

Stephie took about 200 pictures so ill only post
the best ones on my site, so you all can see what we
had going on here this weekend.

As for the technical work. Im still reading up on
several documents for the bosch jetronic system. I
will be going to NY on the 5th of july and will be
gone further 2 weeks.

Thank you all for the updated on the airbox howto.

the updates were made on my site. Im just waiting for
them to be posted to the dmcnews site.

have fun

Jordan Rubin 11613