RE: [DML] Re: Fuel injector cleaners in gas tank - Sorry for being so lo

RE: [DML] Re: Fuel injector cleaners in gas tank - Sorry for being so long winded here but...

George, Excellent reply and I appreciate the time to write the statement.
B12 Chemtool or what I call Berryman B12 is Toluene in a concentrated form
which as you know will hasten the process of dissolving or cleaning the
tank. Everyone is naturally correct that the cars need to be driven, but
since most of them aren't our daily drivers we have to contend to what goes
on. I don't use the chemical that much, unless I feel I'm possibility
getting a little sluggish and maybe this mechanic in the bottle will help a
little. But I feel the main thing is if you put it in the tank just to make
you feel like your doing something good, then drive it out and don't leave
high concentrates there. We have about 8 O rings in the fuel distributor and
some chemicals may make them swell. Just be careful.
John Hervey