magazine funny story

As you have read I am having problems with the post office getting magazines
to some of you and end up sending them two and three time. We want to make
sure you get your magazine but this one takes the cake

This is what I received in todays e-mail
check the date
Post office to its fullest competence
the letter read

Hello Ken,

Today, I just received the second issue of the dcs magazine?! I saw that you
posted it on april 18 !