RE: [DML] Bad ignition switch or relay?

Ken, If the ignition switch is loosing contact as it heats up then you will
loose power to the main relay and the accessory relay which virtually power
the car. I would start by taking the switch apart and give it a cleaning and
possible re adjust contacts if you can. It's rare the main relay or
accessory relay would go out and not simultaneous.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com