Re: My First complete maintenance pictorial HOWTO

Re: My First complete maintenance pictorial HOWTO

This is now available in the DMCNews Tech Section. Look under
the "General" heading for "Jordan's Encyclopedia". If this gets more
specific I'll probably integrate it in with the rest of the
information.

http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxx>