Von: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Juni 2003 06:41
An: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [DML] Replacement Angle Drive (For Right Hand Drive?)

Could well be. Entire engine is a replacement, so I wouldn't put it
past PO.

Does anyone know if replacement angle drives were once offered with
cables wound in wrong direction?

My housing is labeled "Smith Motor Accessories Ltd, England" Part
#862401/11.

Hey! Wait a minute! If my angle drive was designed for a speedo on
RIGHT side of car (driven by PASSENGER wheel), would be wound
correctly. Do I have a right hand drive angle drive?

BTW: Am having difficult time locating cable with 1/8" square end.
Even struck out at local truck repair facility. Have a backup idea
that should generate untold controversy... (watch this space...)

Bill Robertson

<excess quoted material trimmed>