TABs

I noticed that my TABs are not the normal 'Hex Head' bolt but they are an 'Allen Socket Cap'. My car is an 83. Someone else in the UK also mentioned he had the 'Allen Socket Cap" and his car is also an 83.

Anyone else have the Socket cap. Is this an 83 thing or just coincidence?

Thanks

Chris S
16327
UK