      1. Re: LED's
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: Don Ekhoff <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Fan lead wire problem
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Speedo Angle Drive Question
           From: "Michael" <Admiral_mjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: LED's
           From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Window regulator (motor) Poll
           From: "sonnyvr2000" <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fan lead wire problem
           From: Mark Fearer <mfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Fan lead wire problem
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean Turbos, Twin Turbos? What, where, how much?
           From: "Michael" <Admiral_mjm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Simplified speedo cable
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. ? Miss Fire  ?
           From: doctorDHD@xxxxxxx
     13. rough running
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: ? Miss Fire  ?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: rough running
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Strange noise in enginebay
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Simplified speedo cable
           From: "davvet2" <davvet2@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Fan lead wire problem
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: rough running
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Re: Delorean Turbos, Twin Turbos? What, where, how much?
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. DMC Houston Performance
           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     22. TABs
           From: "Chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:34:04 -0700
   From: "Mike" <mquinto@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: LED's

Hi Jeff,

My Taillights are all Jamstrait 1156 LED's
Before the 1156,1157 and 194 were available or bright enough, I custom made
LED boards for my door lights, side marker lights and front blinkers.

So, right now it looks like the side marker lights will have to remain
custom since there are now cross reference to that bulb #. All the other
lights are now available for purchase.
I had a personal web page that showed how I made the custom LED boards and
what they looked liked illuminated. But that homepage operator shut down
their server. I haven't had time to start another one. Maybe I will though?

Regards,
Mike