DMC Or LMC that is the question!

Somoene want to explin to this simpleton what the
difference was between these 2 companys. Oviously they
were connected. The font for DMC and LMC are the same
so I'm assuming a connection here. LOGAN MANUFACTURING
COMPANY? say who, what, where? Please don't tell me I
have to add an LMC to my DMC collection I DONT HAVE
ANY ROOM FOR A SNOW GRADER! but probally could use one
here in PA hmmmm.... Ponder this....

Todd
Vin 5386

=====