Delorean Fever since 1971

One night I was thinking about Deloreans(yea ,I do that often,I have
what is called-- DFS--(Delorean Fever Syndrome) When I came to a
startling Conclusion,That I have been a Delorean Person since 1971 !!
Yea
I know the first Delorean didn't come out till 1981,But when you
think about it,My first car at 17yrs old was a 1966 Pontiac GTO,
three two barrels 4 spd red,JZD's official first car,followed by a
bunch of other GTO's including a 1966 convertible GTO,and a 1967
GTO,followed,by a 1968 GT0,then after that I got involved,into
Delorean's next
project,the infamous Chevy Vega,I had a very Cute 1973 Vega GT,with
the black hood stripes,running the length of the hood to the
trunk,actually a sporty car to drive(4 speed stick)but man did it
ever smoke after it hit 50,000 miles!!One of the Reason JZD
disassociates himself from that project!!
Then I continued with the Vega(a different one)1971 Vega,But this was
a Motion Performance equipped Vega,350 small block with a turbo 400
tranny,12 bolt rear(still have that car but in a long term
restoration)Then after got my first taste of the "Gullwings" bought a
1975 Bricklin in 1980 (vin#1024) which I still own plus one other
Bricklin(#1136),then in 1982,I picked up my first, of many Deloreans
to come(required a ground up resto)(8 total I think)
MY Point Here Is:
That,Since day one from my first car,till my present Deloreans,I
have unknowly,been involved with Deloreans and his earlier
products,ALL my adult life,Meaning that I always liked what he
made,and even Unknowly, Prepared myself for his Gullwinged cars,EVEN
BEFORE I knew that he was going to produce a Gullwinged car,by buying
( and getting involved with (late seventies,then bought my first "B"
in 1980) the earlier version of the Delorean,which was the Bricklin.
Hope this makes any sense.(DFS is getting to my Brain right now)

Claude
00570