Be in a DeLorean book! (Interview request)

Be in a DeLorean book! (Interview request)

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: Ryan's e-mail address to send responses to is ryanjm(at)cox.net Please submit responses directly to Ryan instead of broadcasting to the entire list.]

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a DeLorean book project that I'm not sure I'm allowed to
mention the name of. Regardless, I need lots of feedback from you guys,
the owners and enthusiasts, as the DML makes up one big chunk of what
I'm working on.

By answering any questions you give permission for your first and last name
(no more, no less) to be used in print, along with the quote.

More requests like this one will probably be posted for everyone as I
continue my work, but here's what I've got for you all right now. Please
e-mail your responses to ryanjm(at)cox.net

Thanks in advance,

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014

What is your first and last name?

Where do you live?

How long have you owned your DeLorean?

What is your opinion on the "two-tone" interior found in some 1983
models?

What do you remember thinking about the DeLorean when you first saw
Back to the Future?

Have you ever used BTTF and its DeLorean connection for fun or profit
(i.e. Halloween and/or renting the car out)? Please elaborate.

FOR EARLY (I.E. 1997) DML MEMBERS: What were your early impressions of
the DML? How did you find out about it?

FOR OWNERS WHO FOUND THEIR CAR ONLINE: Were you surprised that you
found about your car via the Internet? What were your experiences with
DeLorean shopping online?

Have you been to any of the DeLorean Car Shows in Cincinnati, Cleveland,
or Memphis? What were your impressions of the show(s)? Would you attend
another show?

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HAD THEIR CARS RESTORED AT DMC HOUSTON: What
was your experience with DMC Houston's restoration program? What kind
of shape did it go there in and what did it come out like? What were some
of your before and after feelings?