Door struts (was[DML] Re: Hood Struts)

Hi "Harold"

The question stands unanswered:

Has DeloreanMoCo in Houston changed the design of their door struts
so that they actually fit the car?

If you don't know the answer, that's fine. Perhaps someone from
DeloreanMotorCo in Houston will address it.

I researched this topic very thoroughly a while ago; D-M-C-H door
struts should not be used with confidence. They do not fit the car
with a sufficient margin of safety, unless the strut design has been
changed.

Rick Gendreau.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxx>
.... I have always used the DMCH struts with confidence.