Magazines

The recent post by Trevor had me respond to him but in light of the fact that
Arnie has indicated it is not a deliverable address I think I will respond
here.

The reason for the DeLorean Car Show Magazine and the new Gullwing magazine
is to give people what they want. There is also DeLoreans that is more
directed towards DMC Houston. I am the editor of DeLorean Car Show magazine and
believe the DeLorean following want a magazine that is easy to write articles for
and fun to read. You will also not guess when you are getting the next issue.
We will meet our delivery dates.

The first two issues seem to have done just that and I totally disagree that
there is nothing to write about. We have articles coming in all the time and
the response so far has been very positive. When any magazine excludes groups
of people then it is obvious that those people will look elsewhere. And that
is what we are seeing.

The DeLorean Car Show Magazine is also open to ANYONE who wants to write on
the subject of DeLorean and you do not have to belong to a specific group or
even subscribe to the magazine. It is an open forum although for the benefits
of the readers we will edit as necessary to accommodate space and normal
editing.

As with the DeLorean Car Show this is designed to be your magazine and we
will follow the direction of the readers. We offer a money back guarentee if you
are not satisfied as we do with everything else. We also will ship anywhere
for no additional cost so everyone can enjoy the magazine for the same price
including Europe and Australia.

The main point here is that I for one have tried over the years to bridge the
gap between all groups and have opened the forum for everyone in the Car Show
and now the Magazine. That philosophy will continue.

When you start to target limited areas you make your product more selective.
And that is what we have seen.

Its now a matter of marketing and publicity and may the best magazine win.

If you haven't tried DeLorean Car Show Magazine go to DeLoreancarshow.com and
click on Magazine.

If you want to submit an article or have any suggestions please feel free to
do so the addresses are on the web page as well. If there is any avenue that
you think we need to fill tell us and submit an article or idea and we will
give it a try. We are probably the most open forum available besides the DML
so its up to you as to where we go.

Thanks for your support. There has been a marked increase in membership over
the past few weeks and we thank you.

Ken
DeLorean Car Show Inc.
DeLorean Car Show Magazine