Aftermarket 138db Horns.

It took me a bit of searching for the packages, but I still had them in my tool box, and hadn't thrown them away yet. *Whew!* Since I've gotten a few requests, here are the part #'s for the horns.

The horns are made by a company called, "Carrand Horns". And these particular models are called "Magnum Blaster" @ 138 db. I got these at a CSK store (Checker/Shcuck's/Krager), and from what I've seen, only CSK seems to carry them.

Installation is a snap, and the instructions are very clear. Just pretty much unbolt the old horns, bolt the new one's in, connect them, and that's it. Easily accomplished in less than 10 minutes!

Here are the part #'s

High Note:
3-0114 (3)
SKU
0 48374 30114 (last digit unknown, but might be a 6)

Low Note: 3-00115 SKU 0 48374 30115 6

-Robert vin 6585 "X"