Re: Air Conditioning does not work

Barbara

If you live in NJ you should belong to the DeLorean Mid-Atlantic
group. We all have references we can suggest to you for nearly
everything. If you can, you should get it to PJ Grady, but Long
Island is a trip. Joe Molino, foxmul@xxxx, a club member
who posts to this list from time to time, just had his AC refitted
to R134 by a shop in central NJ that he is very high on. I can
recommend a shop in New Vernon, NJ - New Vernon Coach - Ask for the
owner Steve Schade, 973 538-3610.

Harold McElraft - 3354, in Chatham, NJ