Re: delorean engines...miles or hours?

There are many things you can look at to estimate age-wear on an
automobile. The wear on the clutch, and brake pedal pads for instance.
The compression in an engine for another. The general apperance of the
car. If the NCT's are still on it and the amount of wear. Compare the
Lambda counter to the odometer for a cross-check. If there are any new
looking parts on the speedo like a new cable or angle drive. At this
point it matters more how it was taken care of than an actual # of
miles. Look at the title, that is a legal representation of the
mileage at the time you bought the car. Someone sweared to the mileage
of the car at the time of sale. I like to see what the presets are on
the radio, the type of music listened to can tell the way a person
drives a car!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757